Buzz?

Well, we visited a groomer today, and I found out that my fur is too matted to get it combed out (without me crying and whimpering and crying some more).  So, looks like I’m going go get trimmed next week…but it’ll grow back.

While we were at the groomer’s, I made a new friend: Buster.  Here’s a picture of me meeting him:

at the groomer 

Later today, we had company at my house: Shirley, Alan, Zoe, Annie, Marilyn, and Shayna all came over to see me.  And, Chet and Lady came over to play with me.  Can’t a girl get some rest.

Tonight, I had my first ice cream.  It’s Veronika’s birthday (Happy Birthday, Veronika!) and we went to Bedford Farms, and I got a small ice cream.  More like a tiny.  Actually, it was about 1/2 of a plastic spoon of French Vanilla.  M-m-good!  I loved it.  And, I especially loved the plastic spoon, which is now my favorite toy.

Tonight, I posed for many pictures for a photo shoot.  I think it will published in some modeling magazine, and I’m a little embarrassed, because I didn’t do my hair.  What’s that?  It’s to leave pictures of me for the girls when we go to camp?  Oh, then it’s okay.  I tried to look my cutest, so I hope the pictures come out well.  I’ll post some later, once the “chip” comes back from the “drugstore” (all these new words!).

Yip, Arf, Yip, Arf,

Izzi

Comments