Day Three

Well, I had my first bus ride today! Miriam took me to Lexington center in a tote bag (which was fun) and we walked around. Then, to get home, we took Lexpress! I don't know if they allow dogs, but the bus driver didn't see me...whew!

Okay, the rest of the day: well, I hung out with Miriam for most of the day. Her friend, Allie, came over before our trip to Lexington, and we three girls just chilled.

Tonight, I saw a puppy who looked just like me in the window. I barked and ran away. Then, the puppy was back when I looked in the window again. I think when it's dark I see her best. She has my face, my body, and a pink harness like mine. I don't think I like the other puppy; she barks when I bark. I may investigate this further tomorrow night.

I had roast beef for lunch today for the first time. I think I have a new favorite food. Maybe someday I can try broccoli, but - for now - roast beef is #1.

I guess that's it for now. Big day tomorrow: I'm going to work! This picture is not me, but I'm still picking out my clothes, so it will have to be a surprise.

Yip, Arf, Arf, Yip
Izzi

Comments