Day Two - Second part


Well, it was a quiet afternoon, but one that was filled with people. I went to Petco to look for some medicine, and we bought some flea/tick stuff that I got put on me. It didn't hurt, but it made my back look wet all afternoon.

I had some Ricotta cheese for lunch...yum!

Meanwhile, lots and lots of people came by to say "hello" to me: Marilyn, Shayna, Wendy, Jonathan, Hazel (a very big dog!), Judy, Geoffrey, Sarah, and Zachary. I was tired and it no one could really touch me because of my medicine. But, it was good being so popular.

Tonight, I tried to use the outside for my - um - business, but I just wasn't feeling it. So, I stayed on the steps, where I practiced climbing up and down. I'm pretty good at it already, and I'm only 13 weeks old!

Inside, I'm getting closer and closer to jumping on the footstool. I may make it tomorrow, but I still have a little bit of hopping to do. Even better, I'm really good at walking on two legs. It happens when I try to jump up and balance myself on my back legs. I think everyone likes it, because I'm always getting comments about it.

So, now I'm off to bed and I need my sleep. I'm going on a long drive tomorrow and I want to look my best.

Arf, Arf, Arf,
Izzi

Comments