Editorial Correction

You need to know that I don't have an editor. So, I type whatever is on my mind, and sometimes I get confused. This is likely because I have a small brain. It's about the size of a golf ball. So, I made a few mistakes in my earlier postings:

  1. The first dog I met was Lady, a pretty collie who lives with the Williams. I met her on my first full day when I went for the walk. The video is when Stacie and Evan were taking me to meet Lady. She is my BFF.
  2. Also, too, I forgot to say that on that morning, I met Chet, Ann, Audrey, Veronika, and Alex at the Williams' house. I think they were the first people I met after I met my new family.
  3. I take back what I said about Roast Beef. My favorite food is chicken nuggets from McDonalds, with the outside peeled off for me.
  4. I'm kidding about the McNuggets.
Arf, Arf, Yip,
Izzi

Comments