Home alone

I was home alone for the first time today. It was only for half an hour, but it was the first time. I wanted to call all my friends to have a big party, but I don't have a phone. I wonder if I'll get one for my 4-month birthday in a few weeks. I think I can handle an iPhone; we'll see.

Today, I slept at work for most of the day (I wonder if I'll get fired). But, then around 6PM I woke up (for good) and have been running around like a crazy dog ever since. I ran in the office. I ran when I got home. I ran outside the house. I ran inside the house. I ran up stairs. I'm like the Forrest Gump of dogs.

And, I should be tired now, right? Nope. I'm trying to eat the comforter on this bed. Looks yummy but it's too big for my mouth. So, I'll just have to keep biting at it until it submits to my powers.

Tonight, I was (again!) shy around someone: Aaron came over to see me. He saw me the second time I came to visit, when I was with my brother Baxter. I don't remember Aaron. I hid under the table, and I tried to go from room to room without coming near him. I really have to work on this "shyness" problem I have. If only my family would let me watch Oprah.

Arf, Yip, Arf, Yip,
Izzi

Comments