I learned a new trick

I learned a ne...oh, right, the title already says that. Okay, so today I was home for most of the day, and this big green ball that was annoying me was in the backyard. Yesterday and the day before, I barked at it and ran away. Not today. Today, I attacked. Here's what it looked like:


What fun I had. I exhausted my little body, but it was worth it. Now, let's see that mean old ball try something!

I also went miniature golfing today with Evan and Derek (oh, I met Derek's mom, Carla, today, too). We went to Kimball Farms and no one gave me any ice cream :( But, I found an onion ring on the ground and I think I would have liked it, if Stacie hadn't taken it away from me.

Also, I sort of tried sushi tonight. Not exactly sushi: a small piece of raw fish from a piece of sushi. It was fun to play with, but I didn't eat it because it was a fish and I'm more of a carnivore than a piscivore (which means either "fish eater" or "someone who loves My Cousin Vinny and Goodfellas".

Arf, Yip, Yip, Yip
Izzi

Comments