I made a new friend

This new friend showed up in my life today, and I had so much fun with it.  I played with him, I chewed his leg and his arms, I jumped on him, I wiggled on him, I bit him.  I think he’s now my best friend.  But, I don’t know where he went.  When I went to play with him before bedtime, he was gone.  I wonder if he left because – after I played with him – I ran back and forth in the bedroom 5 (five!) times.  Maybe he’s filled with dognip?

IMAG0012

In other important puppy news, I’m trying to learn to “sit”.  When someone says “sit,” I sit and I get a treat.  Most of the time I sit.  Sometimes, I just sit without anyone saying anything (just to get a treat), but everyone just laughs at me.  I’m getting better.

And, I’m starting to be more helpful around the house.  I can help the people who live here take off socks,  I grab the toe (of the sock!) and pull pull pull pull pull and then I fall on my – um – bottom and then the sock is off!

Also, I like to pretend I’m a T-Rex, standing on my back pawsimages and holding my front paws in front of me.  If I were green…

Tomorrow, I may get a haircut.  Or, maybe not.  Depends on my mood.

Arf, Yip, Arf, Arf,

Izzi

Comments