Leader of the pack. Er, no.

Today at work, Bill brought his three dogs and I was really scared.  They’re huge!  There were three of them, and only one of me, and I didn’t know what to do.  So, I sort of shook for a while, and then they went away.Bill and his crew

Also, I fell off a desk and landed on my back.  I’m okay, though.  I don’t think that if you hurt your back you limp, so I didn’t.  I also didn’t cry, because I was okay.

I’m getting a lot of exercise these days by running after the big green ball. I like it best when someone kicks it, so I can run after it.  I know I’ve said that before, but I think I’m getting a little better every day.

It’s been pretty hot and sticky, so I find myself panting a lot.  i don’t know if that’s a good thing, but I do know that I look awfully cute when I pant.  And, then, I go have some water, but I’m so tired that I have to sprawl out while I sip.  Very ladylike.

Arf, Arf, Yip, Yip,

Izzi

Comments