More work?


Well, I'm just dog tired (hey, my first pun). I dragged myself to the office today. No, wait. I was dragged to the office today; better.

But, first, I have to tell you about what happened this morning. When I was in the house, minding my own business, I heard a noise outside and - as my role in protecting this house - jumped to attention. I still don't know what was causing the disturbance outside, but here's what I look like when I'm in full attack mode.

At the office, I kept up the torrid pace I'd started yesterday. First, I took a nap. Then, I woke up, ran around like a maniac, and went outside for some air. Back inside, I took a nap. Then, lunch. Then, nap. Then, I got to work.

I delivered mail today. It was tough, since I can't read. And, I sort of kind of chewed the envelope a lot. And, whatever was inside was - what's the word? oh, yeah - illegible. I think it was a check from a client. Is that a bad thing?

I tried to type a report, but kept mistaking the "M" and "W" keys. My boss told me that sending letters to "To Mhow it way concern:" is a problem. So it goes.

We picked up Evan on the way home, and I met his camp bus driver and bus counselor. Both of them seemed nice, but it made me hungry, so I chewed on Evan's hand during the drive home.

And, at home, I got a treat: the Angel Eyes came in! Hooray! Soon, my eyes will sparkle!

I have a new contraption that I'm supposed to play in outside. I heard it called a "playpen" but I have to tell you: it's a jail. I couldn't wait to get out. I tried to chew the bars (yuck); didn't work. I tried to jump; too high. I tried to squeeze between the bars; I'm too big (!). Finally I got paroled and went into the house. I wonder what I did to be sent to jail and promise that whatever it was, I won't do it again.

I'm learning to climb. Miriam and Evan made steps out of boxes for me, and I climbed up to the footstool in the family room. But, I'm still trying to jump up there in one leap. Why does everyone laugh at me when I jump around on my back two legs. If I wasn't so determined, I'd be questioning my self esteem.

Well, off to bed. I have another busy day tomorrow. I'm sure that Mr. Dithers will be waiting for my TPS Report.

I'm sleeping upstairs with the big people tonight for the first time. I'm very excited!

Arf, Yip, Arf, Yip.
Izzi

Comments