My Secret

I have to admit to all of you, my loyal readers, that I have not been entirely honest with you. I know it would come out some day, and I'd rather be the one to tell you than to have you find out about it on TMZ or the Inside Track.

I do not write this blog; I only dictate it.

Yes, I know the photograph at the top of this blog makes it look like I type, but I really can't be bothered. It would take too long, and - besides - my claws would get thtuck between the keyth. So, what I do is I dictate my thoughts to the person whose arms you see in the picture. He's okay as a typist, but I talk fast and he types slowly...it's frustrating. I'd post a job on craigslist to replace him, but - like I said - my typing skills are weak.

So, see, the typist person was away for a couple of days, so that's why I haven't been able to tell you about my exploits. And exploits they were: I was home by myself for a little while yesterday (Thursday), and ran lots of errands today (Friday).

Most importantly, I played tug-o-war with a sock and I won! Hooray, me!

Now, the weather is getting warmer, and I need to rest more to stay cool. I had a little ice today and I sure did like it.

Well, that's about it. I get to see Joelle tomorrow...she's coming home from camp!!!!

Yip, Yip, Arf, Yip,
Izzi

Comments