One step at a time

My biggest accomplishment today: I went down three steps on the porch today!  Everyone was very excited, I think, but it was no big deal  I think everyone wanted me to do it again, but I want to leave my audience wanting more, so I didn’t do it again.  Maybe tomorrow.

But, most importantly, I went to Merrowvista again today, this time to drop off Evan.

Evan at camp 2009I was shy again at camp.  There was a much older Maltese puppy there…he was 17 weeks old and he seemed much friendlier than me.  Maybe I’ll be the same way in a couple of weeks.

On the way back, Stacie and I stopped in a boutique.  She tried on some clothes while I politely waited.  I’m not sure why, but she decided to leave the store quickly without buying anything.  Oh, well.  I got to sleep for the rest of the way home, so it was a nice ride.

I practiced my soccer skills with the green ball.  I’m getting better at it, sometimes pushing it all the way across the back yard.  And, sometimes, when the ball’s moving fast, I get caught on top of the ball and flip over.  Maybe my name should be Pele?

Arf, Arf, Yip, Arf,

Izzi

Comments