Splash!


No, not the movie...me. I had my first bath yesterday. Shook me up so much I didn't calm down in time to dictate anything last night. I bathed in the sink and looked like - you'll pardon the expression - a drowned rat.

The people here tried to comb me after I dried off. I did not like it, Sam I Am (heard that somewhere around town). It wasn't so bad and I think I smell good now. My hair's getting long and I'm having trouble seeing past my - what do you call them? - bangs. I think I look cute and I hope I don't get a haircut soon.

Today, after work, I played with Lady in the backyard. Now, many of my loyal readers have asked for a picture of Lady, so here you go:
DSCN2615_703
I'm the one on the right.

Also, I think I like barking. I've been doing that a lot. Also, wearing lingerie, but that's a story (and picture!) for another day.

Yip, Yip, Yip, Arf
Izzi

Comments