Sunday, July 5 (Afternoon)


Well, I'm exhausted! We drove to North Hampton this afternoon, which was a very long ride for me. I slept most of the time, but I looked around as we drove. It's pretty in that area.

Oh, this morning I got scared by a 2-year old at Starbucks. I backed away from him and didn't want to be there. Of couresse, I've never been in a Starbucks before, so maybe I'm afraid of coffee.

So, we dropped Joelle off at her camp and I think everyone liked me. The director of Division 11 said I could be the mascot. How impressive! We got her settled in (which took a while) and said goodbye, but she'll be back in two weeks.

Then, we visited Shirley, Annie, Zoe, and Alan in the neighborhood. There were other pets there, but I kept my distance. I did hear barking behind closed doors from Twinkles (a standard poodle), but when she was let out, she was REALLY big. I was petrified and scared and dug my nails into Miriam's chest. I was happy when Twinkles left us.

Then, I slept most of the car ride home, and now I'm here. Evan just took a picture of me as I type this, and we've put it at the top of the blog. I'm embarrassed; I didn't brush my hair first!

Well, I may have more to say before bedtime, and I may not. So, just in case, I'll say "goodnight" now.

Yip, Yip, Arf, Yip,
Izzi

Comments