Travelin'


I sure hope my car days are over for a while. Today, we drove to New Hampshire. It was the first time I'd been out of Massachusetts. We took the girls to camp, where they'll be for about 4 weeks. At the camp, everyone wanted to pet me and hold me...I don't know why. But, they did and even though I squirmed, I love the attention. It was tiring, though. This must be what Lindsay Lohan's life is like, although I'm not sure she has a collar as nice as mine.

I don't have to tell you that the ride home was quiet beyond quiet. I needed to sleep and so I did. When I woke up, we were home! Or maybe, when we got home, I was woken up. Anyway, my driving day was done.

Later, I went to visit my BFF Lady. She's gotten pretty big, but we're still friends. I may have a picture of us to show you...we'll see. Veronika and Audrey both held me (I was still squirming) and I saw Ann and Chet and Alex, too.

Then, back home to unwind. And not drive!

Arf, Yip, Arf, Yip,
Izzi

Comments