Volleyball weekend

I spent most of this weekend at the Bay State Games, watching Miriam play volleyball. Lots of people came over to say "hello" to me, but I'm shy around strangers, so I didn't make any friends. One woman said that she'd never seen a Maltese "that color," which I think was mean, but I'm not sure.

On Saturday, I visited the Crosbys, but I didn't play really well with any of their pets. It was fun to meet so many all at once, though.

When we got home, Stacie and I were both tired, so we took a nap. See?

I tried to drive to make it easier for Stacie, but I can't reach the steering wheel.


So, I just sat in the car with Miriam, and napped. In fact, I thin
k that napping is my favorite thing in the world. Also, running around the back yard like a crazy person. That's fun, too.

I think that later today we're going to get some new food for me; I am excited about going into the pet store.

More later. I need another nap.

Yip, Yip, Yip, Arf,
Izzi

Comments