What’s up, Doc?

Today I went to visit my new doctor. As usual, I was nervous and shy, but I think it went pretty well. When we got there, I got weighed and now I weigh 3 pounds. I’m worried that I’m getting fat, but the doctor said I was in good shape.

I think the checkup went well. My ear infection is cleared up (so, there’s another, unknown, reason for my scratching my head so much), and I was in good shape. Here’s Stacie calming me down before the doctor came in:

IMAG0006 IMAG0007

And, that’s when the doctor came in. I was really scared, but I don’t think I showed it; I was very brave. We made a movie, but if this were a real movie, it would be rated “R” for “Rough,” because it was pretty rough for me to get through this. But, I did, and now I’m really really healthy. Maybe some day I'll post it here.

And, I got a treat, so there’s that.

I need to rest after all this action, so I’ll write more tomorrow or maybe the day after.

Arf, Yip, Arf, Yip,

Izzi

Comments