Brown and crunchy

Has it really been a month since I wrote?  Wish I had a good reason, but I don’t.  I’ve discovered that I like sitting in the nice warm sun when I’m in the bedroom or the living room.  It makes me happy to be so warm!

But, I’m really confused about these little brown crunchy things that I’ve been playing with in our yard.  For the last months or so, the grass has been covered by little brown crunchy things.  Every day I leaveswent outside, there were more and more and more of them, which was fun for me.  I like to eat them and play in them!  But, yesterday and today, people from my house pushed them into big piles and dragged them into the forest.  They also had a very loud machine, which I didn’t like.

And, now, there’s almost no little brown crunchy things on my lawn.  I’m happy because it’s easier for me to run around, but I’m sad because I have less to play with.  So it goes.

Arf, Yip, Arf, Yip,

Izzi

Comments