How I spend my days

Most of the time, I have to get up early to make sure that Stacie is awake. She takes me outside so I can [I'm too shy to talk about it]. Then, I come in and I bark like a crazy dog for a while. Then I help wake up the kids, then I bark some more, then when everyone leaves, I sit in the living room and bark at everything that moves by our house. People, other dogs, leaves, dust, cars. Doesn't matter; I bark. I think my protection of the house is unsurpassed, since neither I nor anyone or anything in the house has been removed without permission.

And, then I get to work. Here's a candid photo that was just taken of me, where I am conserving my energy after a long morning of protecting the house. I should mention that the floor was clear before I decided to "nest" here. But, I redecorated it.

Arf, Yip, Yip, Arf,
Izzi

Comments