Thanksgiving in New York

Well, it's my first Thanksgiving in New York and I'm excited. And tired. Mostly, tired. We woke up really really early today and drove in darkness to New York City. We got here before 9AM, and we didn't even stop. I was so happy to get out of the car and stretch my little legs.
Then, Grammy's house
! I like this place...everything is so nice and it smells good here.
We walked all over New York today and I'm tired. Okay, maybe I did more being carried and less walking, but someone walked. And, I was part of it, so that's like walking, right? I had some Tas-T-D'Lite, even though it wasn't very hot outside. Yum.
After a nap, I saw Elisa again and this time I met Rachel, who I was very happy to meet. Here's a picture of me hanging out with my posse.
Now, we're waiting for friends to come over for a Thanksgiving Eve dinner. And, I get pizza!
Arf, Yip, Arf, Yip
Izzi

Comments