Dr. Stew

I know that you probably think that I’ve been doing nothing but sleeping and eating.  That is just so not true.  I’ve also been monitoring the reconstruction of my kitchen, and – I have to tell you – it is exhausting.

I Sleep

But, more importantly, I had to visit my personal physician (Dr. Stew) today because I’ve been limping a lot.  Now, my people thought that I was just faking, because my limp became more noticeable when I’d been bad.  Okay, I’ll admit that when I went somewhere in the house that I wasn’t supposed to go, or took something I wasn’t supposed to take, I did play it up.  But, that didn’t mean that I wasn’t hurting.

Then, yesterday, I was limping a lot, scurrying around on three feet and being generally not very happy.  I wish I could have typed a note, but the computer was on a desk, and I was too sore to reach it.  So, I used my “puppy dog look,” which, for me, is pretty easy to do, and convinced Stacie to call Dr. Stew and have me checked out.

I have to say that I believe that Dr. Stew’s scale is broken, because it said that I weight 5.2 pounds!!!!  Perhaps in some other language, but…well, it was embarrassing.

Then, I went in for a check-up and Dr. Stew told Stacie that my there is a problem with my knees.  The kneecaps (I think I heard the word “patella”) don’t do what they’re supposed to, which – as anyone should know – is a common problem for us Maltese.  Anyway, Dr. Stew gave me a prescription to take, and I should feel better soon.

Meanwhile, I’m going to sleep and hope that the kitchen construction can go on without me for a while.  I will soon post photos of me in my new kitchen, but – for now – I need a(nother) nap.

Yip, Yip, Arf, Yip

Izzi

Comments