What a long, strange trip it is. I mean that it will be.

So, tomorrow, I'm going to go in the car with my mama and Miriam and we're going to drive for a really long time.  At least, that's what my mama said to me.  We're going to drive and drive and I'm going to sleep and sleep some more.  Then, when I wake up, we're going to be where Ben lives.  I love seeing Ben because I do some of my best barking when he's around.  He's so funny; the way he screeches and runs away from me.  Just like I do when I see a coyote.  So, I'm the coyote and Ben is me.  Hmmmm.  That's so random.

 image

Anyway, then we (my mama and Miriam and me) are going to sleep in a new place, where I have to be very quiet because my mama is going to wrap me in a towel and bring me into the room.  She says we're playing a game.  The new place lets pets come sleep there, but they make your mama pay a lot of money, and my mama needs the money so she can buy me food.  And toys.  And food.  And medicine.  And food.  So, we have to be really quiet and that will be hard for me because I like to bark at everything that moves.  Today, there was a fly.  And, I barked at it and it didn't move so I tried something else: I barked at it.  And it didn't move.  So, I tried something else: I barked at it.  Then, I forgot there was a fly.   So, I have to be especially careful with my barking tomorrow.

Oh, and the next day, too.  Because on the next day, my mama and Miriam and me are driving some more and Miriam is staying with some other people and it is just going to be me and mama in the new place to sleep.  She said we can go for a walk, so that will be fun.  But, mostly, I get to have her all by myself.  I think that we are going to go to sleep early. That's what my mama said.  And, for this new new place to sleep, I have to be really quiet again because I am going to be wrapped in some newspaper and pretend I am the Sunday Times and my mama will bring me into the room but she won't read me; she'll cuddle with me.  And, plus, I have my bathroom right there, so there's that.

Then, we will drive and drive and drive and then we will be home and I will have all my toys and my hiding places and my food and my socks that people like to wear but I like to throw around from my mouth and food and some food and then there should also be food.

I will try to tell you all about what else happens on our trip, since you never know what can happen when three crazy girls go on a road trip.

Arf, Yip, Yip, Yip,
Izzi

Comments