There’s a dog more spoiled than I am!?!?!?!?!

Normally, I don’t comment on the lives of other dogs: My feeling is that what a dog does in the privacy of the home that it owns is that dog’s business and nobody else’s.  Bark and let bark.

But, an article appeared today that – well – upset my delicate sensibilities.  It appears that some other dog on this planet is more spoiled than I.  I know, I know, it’s hard to believe, what with my drinking water from a glass without getting off the bed, being fed cold cuts and warm chicken (often by hand), having my own spaces throughout the house that are just for me, getting carried from place to place to save my delicate paws, and generally being treated like the princess.  That I am.

Now, comes this (might I say ugly) dog article-1342603-0C6F300D000005DC-954_634x798 and…well…read for yourself.  I have to go sit in the sun and bark at anyone who dares walk in front of my house while I calm down.

Arf, Arf, Arf, Yip
Izzi

Comments