A note from Rozi about her belly


Ouch. It hurts to type, since I still have a little bit of pain in my belly. I'm not sure why it hurts so much, but when I lick my belly, it seems like there's a big red bump that wasn't there before. And, the funny thing is that I don't remember how it happened. I don't mean in the "I forgot" sort of way, but in the "I have no memory sort of way." What I do remember is that a few days ago I went on a car ride to a place that smelled like a lot of other doggies and maybe some kitties lived. And, I didn't want to be there, but I don't know why. And, then we went into a little room and the guy who brought me gave me a little kiss on my head and said 'bye bye' and then I went into another room and they took a little fur off of my arm and then I don't remember anything. And, then I remember I woke up and my belly hurt and my mama wasn't there and my sister wasn't there. So, I did what I do second best: I slept.

And, soon, my mama came to see me and she hugged me and I was in the car and we were going home and I was happy. And, then, when I got home, there was sister, all happy to see me! And, I was happy to see her! And, I was also happy that we had fresh chicken, but I wasn't very hungry at first. Then, we also had a scrambled egg, which I loved, since eating is my first favorite thing. And, then I was hungrier and had some more chicken and so did sister and I just wanted to rest. And, everyone was carrying me everywhere! I felt like a little princess, which mama says I am anyway. I was picked up to go on the couch and I was picked up to go off the couch. And, I was carried down and up stairs all night. So, when it was time for me to go outside to do my "outside" business, I was carried down the stairs so that I could. And, I was carried up the stairs for bedtime, too. But, most of the evening, I got to live in my pretty blue apartment, the one with the shag carpeting and toys and it was great. And, I even got to sleep in it at night time and I had one of my favorite bones to chew on.

Then, the next day I felt much better but I did know that I had the bumps and mama was worried about it and she gave me some medicine which was yummy and she said it would help my big bump not be hurt too much, which made me happy because I don't like to hurt. And, then everyone still was picking me up and carrying me and I did spend some time downstairs in my other pretty blue apartment, but this one didn't have as nice carpeting but it did have pretty yellow handles on it.

And, then I didn't want to be carried so much so I jumped on the couch and I jumped on the footstool and I walked up the stairs by myself.

Oh, and I played with sister a lot. And, I was so happy that I can play with sister, since I was feeling very good and not very bad at all. And, I know that I cannot go outside without my leash, because mama says that if I do I want to run around and I'm not s'posed to run around because of my "condition" which I don't know what that is but I know that it is supposed to make me not run around or jump around too much, but I do. Because I feel great.

And, the second night I was put back into my blue apartment, the one with the carpeting, and I cried because sister was sleeping with mama and I wanted to and I couldn't open the gate to my apartment but that guy did and I came out and I could sleep with mama and sister.

And, now I am just what I have always been, but I think that everyone thinks I'm different because of the red line but it's not as bad as it was two days ago and also I get to have medicine every morning, which I like.

And, I heard someone say that "Rozi can't be a mama now" which is silly because I have a mama so how can I be a mama? If I was my mama, it would be very confusing, which isn't hard since my brain is - well - let's not talk about that right now because I'm tired.

But, I feel great and I'm happy that I am home with my sister and I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning so that I can play and play and play.

Arf, yip, yip, arf,
Rozi

P.S. Yes, I know this is Izzi's blog but I like her blog better than mine, so I am putting this special note on this one.

Comments