I want to talk to you about my sister


Hello, world.

It's me, Rozi.

Yes, usually I am dictating it with my sister along side of me, but I wanted to have this chance to tell you all about something that's been on my mind. And, yes, it's about my sister. And, yes, it's not one of those things that you want to just blurt out without thinking about someone's feelings, even if that someone takes your "greenies" from you if you happen to just stretch your jaw the wrong way, and even if that someone wakes you up in the middle of the night to fight with you bevcause you are closer to your mama than she is, and even if that someone is always "sick" and always has to have her special jacket put on and sometimes even get to be in the special sling that our mama has when she's eating (not to speak poorly of my sister, but it would be great if someone in this household could find a dictionary and take a look in the area of "hypochon..." to "hypochoo..." and see if any familiar words pop up; just sayin'.

So, what I want to talk to you about is my sister's boyfriend. Yes, I am all too aware of the fact that both she and I had that awful operation when we were little, and that we can't have any little baby puppies because of it (and, besides, if there were any other puppies in the house, I would not be the baby, a role that I enjoy filling, although I am still not 100% on top of these "four questions" that my sister says I have to ask in a few weeks; all I know is that one of them has something to do with food, and one is about being able to slouch when you eat your dinner, but aside from that, I'm a little bit lost). But, that hasn't stopped my sister from having a steady boyfriend for a long long time.



Her boyfriend
Oh, our mama knows all about it and I'm pretty sure that she's not happy with my sisters choice of a beau. Personally, I don't konw what she sees in him: he's on the heavy side, wears ratty clothes, and lounges in bed all day. I don't mind that he's of a different species than we are (orsine rather than canine), or that his fur is much much darker than ours; I was raised to be tolerant of all kinds. Between you and me, he smells a little, too. But, I guess it's that he's a "bad boy", which you can tell by the torn t-shirt and shorts that he wears. My sister can't get enough of the chubby guy, jumping on him at all hours and - well, i don't want to talk about the perversion that I have to witness. But, let's just say that she's "frisky" and "gets a lot of exercise" when they are - um - together. I have seen her wake from a dead sleep to go over to where he is lounging around (doing nothing) and she'll jump on him and start to - um - connect with him. And, then, she'll suddenly jump off and start pulling him around the bed, and pushing him around the bed, and dragging him here and there and generally just abusing him. Honestly, if it were me, I would have left a long, long time ago. But, I suppose that since they've been together for almost four years (which in doggy years is "4"), it's hard for him to leave.
The doctor
But, our mama has tried to introduce her to some nicer boyfriend choices. A few weeks ago, she invited a doctor over, and I have to say that he is a little cutie. He has a really pretty sort of almond colored skin (and thinking of "almonds" makes me hungry so I'll wrap this up shortly), and he's....a doctor! Our mama thought my sister would go for that, what with the need in the world for more people who do something and fewer who lie in bed all day, but my sister didn't. She pretty much ignored him and, since I'm really not that interested in anything that you can't eat and/or put in your mouth, and he was too big for that, I did too.
The twin
And, then our mama did a fun trick. She invited my sister's boyfriend's twin brother over, figuring that at least the new guy wouldn't be as ratty or smell as much. And, the guy showed up without pants, so you know what he had on his mind! But, my sister still hangs out with her old boyfriend! And, I have personally seen her, with these two little eyes I have, drag her boyfriend right on top of his twin brother and - well - do that thing that she does.

Anyway, it bothers me, but I don't want to hurt her feelings. I mean, have you seen how thin she is?!?! I'm worried that she's just not eating enough, being worried about the whole relationship thing. I, too, just wish she'd settle down with a nice, clean cut guy. Maybe a doctor. Or a firefighter. Or a chef.

Yeah, a chef. Now, where are those almonds?

Arf, Yip, Yip, Arf
Rozi (without Izzi!)

Comments