Green Ball and Digging

Not much happened today…it was hot (again!) so I took it easy (again!).  But, I thought it was time to talk about my favorite things: (a) my green ball and (b) digging.

I may have talked about this before (I have a small brain so I have a small memory), but I wanted to tell you about my green ball.  It’s a ball and it’s green and it’s round and it’s filled with air.  I think.

But, what I love about imagesmy green ball is that it rolls.  And, when someone kicks it, I can chase it and when I catch it, I am very very happy!  Sometimes, I run so fast after my green ball that I can’t stop in time and I flip over my green ball and that’s fun, too.  If my green ball is kicked up in the air, I can’t find my green ball and I look and I look and I look and then….my green ball suddenly appears on the ground and I run after it.  I love my green ball.

The other think I want to tell you is that I love digging.  Not real digging (that would make me dirty) but digging on blankets.  For example, tonight I was on the bed of the people who live here, and I started to dig on the blanket.  And dig.  And dig.  And dig.  I know that it’s not getting me anywhere, but I love to dig.  It makes me happy and it makes me tired.

tomorrow, I think we’re going on a little car ride, but I don’t know where.  I’ll let you know what happens.

Arf, Yip, Arf, Yip

Izzi

Comments