Hot dog, we’re going to camp

Sunday was scorchingly blazingly uncomfortably HOT.

I was in the car a lot.  Which is nice, because it gave me time to practice my favorite hobby, sleeping. 

IMAG0049 First, we took Evan to boy scout camp in New Hampshire

Map picture

.  After a long drive (and some napping), we got to camp and I walked around a bit. 

IMAG0051 IMAG0050

It sure was rustic.  I couldn’t find any cabins for sleeping, or air conditioning.  We said goodbye, and I went back to napping.

When we got home, I only had a short time that I had to stay awake before we went to the train station to pick up Miriam’s friend, Danni.

More napping and then we were home.

Where I was hot hot hot.  I didn’t run around very much because I was getting too tired.  And, there’s not much to do if I’m not running around, so I turned in early and finally got to go back to my napping.

Yip, Yip, Arf, Yip,

Izzi

Comments