I see nothing

The other day, some men came to our house to build a fence. I'm just a puppy, but I thought I knew what a fence looked like...I guess I didn't. There was a lot of noise and digging, but when they left there was no fence, just a bunch of white flags. I don't think those flags will stop me from running out of the yard, and I don't think they'll keep out strangers and livestock. I think my owners got cheated.

I have a new collar that is sort of heavy (I'm a little girl), and it's purple. Yesterday, when we went into the back yard, the collar (I think?) started to make a beeping sound when I got near the flags, and I was pulled quickly away. I don't understand. Do I have a puppy iPod that plays only one song? Maybe.

Today, I'm going to work for 1/2 day and hope to sleep as much as I did yesterday.

Arf, Arf, Arf, Arf,
Izzi

Comments