Lazy Saturday…with Shopping!

Well, everyone’s settling back in from camp and I am SO EXCITED that they’re back.  Yesterday, we all just sort of “chilled” (I was left home for hours while everyone else went “knit picking,” which I think has something to do with yarn, but I’m not sure).

Today was a day to shop.  We went to the Garment District and bought clothes by the pound.  I would have cost $4.50!  Here’s what I look like when I shop:

garment district

Tonight, we had a nice meal and my typist returned from Chicago (he didn’t get to have any of the delicious chicken we all ate).  I had a bath, and all three kids thought that I looked pretty funny when I’m wet.  I don’t know why they laughed so much, but tonight I feel very pretty.

Tomorrow, Evan goes to Boy Scout camp, and I get to go along for the ride!

Arf, Arf, Arf, Yip,

Izzi

Comments