Little Dog / Big Apple

Whew, what a whirlwind 36 hours!  We left Boston on Saturday morning, and arrived in New York a few hours later.  It didn't take me long to figure out that it's very loud in New York, and there are many many many smells here.
First stop: visiting Stacie's mom, Judy:

IMAG0030

We (3) girls went for a Tasti-D-Lite, but we got another “Tasty”…it was delicious.  And, then, I walked along a doggie path near the building.

A little while later, Elisa came over…I was (as usual) shy with her, but (4) girls went for a treat, this time Tasti-D-Lite.

What follows are pictures of me in and around New York and our hotel (the Muse).  We got a balcony, so I could sniff the New York air from 15 floors above the ground.

IMAG0031 IMAG0034 IMAG0033I slept well in the hotel, and went for a very short walk on the balcony this morning.  Then, back to Judy’s house, and then we went to meet Shirley and Jack.  On the way, I met a new friend, Gino (or was it Geno?  Or Jino?  Or Djeenuaho?  whatever).

IMAG0035  

We stopped for my third frozen treat (pinkberry) on the way home, and I had another walk along the dog walk before I left.

IMAG0036 Then, a long drive back home and – boy – was I happy to get there.  Now, it’s time for me to unwind and dream little doggy dreams about New York.

Arf, Arf, Yip, Yip,

Izzi

Comments