Picking up....

Today, we went to Merrowvista to pick up Miriam, Joelle, and Evan. I was so excited to see them; it's been more than two (or maybe even three) weeks since I've seen them. No pictures because this was my "Izzi time" and I didn't want the paparazzi to bother us.

I like being at camp, because it smells good and everyone wants to visit with me. I made a few new friends at camp. One older Maltese was crying during "closing council" because he wanted to visit with me. It's not easy being famous! But, we got together after the kids were done with their wonderful presentations and we sniffed each other.

Then, the car ride back home and - boy - am I tired.

Oh, I had an interesting confrontation with a truck today. Needless to say, I got the better of the deal.

Arf, Yip, Arf, Yip,
Izzi

Comments