Quiet Days

Well, I’m back.  Wait.  I didn’t go anywhere; my typist did.  But, that’s done and when he came back, I went looking for treats in his bag.

IMAG0019

Nope.  Nothing for me, since I don’t eat potato chips.

Other than that, it’s been quiet.  Today, we went back to work and I don’t know if it was the workload or not having enough coffee, but I fell asleep on my desk!  Good thing I’m not a full-time employee, or I’d be gone by now.

IMAG0021 Tonight, I ran around the backyard for a while and saw a bunny!  It was brown and very quiet.  I snuck up on it…okay, I suppose “charged at it” is more accurate…and it ran away.   Hopped away, I mean.  I started after it, but got distracted by a leaf.

Now, I’m getting ready for a long sleep so I’m more alert at work tomorrow.

Arf, Yip, Arf, Yip

Izzi

Comments