Shave and a haircut

You should know that my typist is not around for a couple of days (what’s this “California” he was talking about).  so my updates will be a little less detailed.

But, here’s what’s important: I got a haircut yesterday!!!!  Let me back up: a week ago, I expected to get shaved today.  But, the people that my owners took me to for a “second opinion” brought me to a place that looked me over, took me in the back, and experimented to see if I could hold up for a long day of brushing.  The answer: YES

IMAGE_013 So, I got dropped off and had a spa day: my hair was done, my tangles were removed, I was shaved (but just a little), my nails were clipped, and I put on makeup.  Okay, no makeup, but the rest it true.  It was pretty stressful, but I know I was a “good girl”: the people there told everyone that I was.  For the rest of the day, I was a little quieter than usual, because – well - (a) I was brushed and it hurt but I didn’t let it show and (b) I didn’t get a nap.  Here’s what I look like now:

IMAGE_015

Ah, my summer ‘do!

And, since that was the big news, there really isn’t any little news. 

Arf, Arf, Arf, Arf,

Izzi

Comments