Too busy doing nothing to write

I know, I know.  It’s been a few days since my last entry…don’t worry; I’m fine.  After my journey to the exotic land of Framingham on Saturday, the last few days haven’t kept up with that excitement.

Sunday was – well – what a Sunday should be: lazy.  Since it was still hot outside, I stayed in and tried to stay cool as much as I could.

Then, Monday.  Back to work.  I started out very focused, and very excited.

IMAG0061

Then, after work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work, I needed a rest.

IMAG0062I sure was glad when I was finished with my work day.  On the way out of the office, I met a new friend: a big brown/black half Labrador half something else (my brain is little….I can’t remember everything).  I wanted to play so I barked and jumped, but he ignored me.  I don’t think he even knew I was there!

Today was quiet.  I got to spend time alone so I got to think through my life.  It took about 3 minutes.  Then, I napped.

Tonight, I had some pink pill that fell on the floor.  Or maybe it wimageas white.  I don’t know, but I know that I liked it a lot.  It came in a package that looked like this:

Yum!

Tomorrow, we’re getting a fence.  I’ll tell you more when I see it.  If I can.

Arf, Yip, Yip, Yip,

Izzi

Comments