You’ve got a Friend

Okay, so remember I told you all about “Roxie,” the Maltese who belongs to Ruth in my office? Well, the first time I met Roxie (check the archives) I was scared. She sort of cornered me and I didn’t know what to do.

Today was different. Today, we met again and went outside to play. Roxie was on a leash, but I wasn’t. So I felt really safe and got to know her really well.IMAG0023 we ran around and really had fun together.

IMAG0024 I know it’s hard to believe, but watch this:



What a day:

I'm learning to sit (which I'm pretty good at) and also to hold my paw when someone says, "paw." I love doing tricks.

Finally, I learned tonight that if someone is drinking a glass of water, I can get some water myself from the outside of the glass. It must look funny to the drinker when I'm licking the outside, huh?

Yip, Yip, Yip, Yip,
Izzi

Comments