Eggs and Chips

I have a couple of new favorite foods, and I can’t wait to tell you about it.   But, I want to explain why I haven’t had my thoughts published too often over the last few days/weeks.  You see, my typist is having problems with the cameraphone that captures my antics, and hasn’t been able to copy these (what I’m sure to be) amazing photographs to the computer.  So, I’ve waited patiently for the problem to fix itself; it didn’t.  So, that’s why the silence.

Soon, I hope, you’ll be able to see more of me!

Anyway, here are my two new favorite foods: (1) scrambled scrambled eggs.  Yum-my!  I have them made for me every morning…well, some mornings and I sure to love them.  Here’s a picture of me enjoying my new favorite food.

eggs

(2) My second new favorite food is chips.  Potato chips!  I just love them.  I especially like the ones that are bent over and extra crunch.  Mmm-mmm-good!potato

Enough about me.  I have to get ready for my very first new year.  I hope that there’s some honey and apples around for me…

Arf, Yip, Yip, Arf,

Izzi

Comments