You say “goodbye,” I say “hello”

Maybe you didn’t say, “goodbye”.  Sorry about that.  But I am – after all – saying “hello” to you (again) and I’m right now listening to the Beatles song and so it just seemed like it was – what’s the word – Kismet that I’d write while it was playing in the background.

So, yes.  I have been away from the keyboard for a very long time.  It seems as though I go through long stretches of not writing, followed by an incredibly short stretch of writing every day (i.e. 1).  And, this is one of those times.

I haven’t done much worth writing about, to be honest.  I’ve been trying to get my Twitter account up and running.  There’s this thing that I have to wear so I can blog, but the dumb people I let live in my house haven’t figured out how to get it to work.  They tell me, “soon, Izzi, soon” but I’ll believe it when I see it.

The most interesting thing I’ve done recently is a few days in New York over Thanksgiving to visit Elisa and Ricky and Rachel and lots of other people for Thanksgiving.  I really like Thanksgiving, because so many people try to feed me turkey.  Yum! 

And, I walked around the City a lot and picked up so much dirt on my paws that my poor formerly-white paws are now black (I’m going to the beauty parlor tomorrow) and I got really really tired.

Oh, and one day when everyone had to go out, I got left in the hotel room.  And, I was mad.  I threw my food all over and I wasn’t a very good girl.  Here’s a picture of what the room looked like when I was finally (!) rescued:

 images

(just kidding).

So, I’ll try to write a bit more often, but a girl needs her rest, and if I don’t get a solid 22 hours, I’m just a mess.

Yip. Yip. Arf. Yip.

Izzi

Comments