Day 3. Fur is returning slowly.

I find myself cold all the time.  I don’t know how much of that is due to genetics, and how much is due to the fact that I got shaved in the middle of the darned winter.  Sorry for yelling and using such course language, but I’m still getting used to this new ‘do.  I know that over time my hair will grow back, and that there are many beautiful women who have/had short hair and that their beauty didn’t fade.  Like…um…well…I’ll get back to you on that.

So, in the meanwhile, I’ve had my wardrobe expanded.  I have a new winter coat that has fur along the edge of the hood and it’s soft and smooth inside.  I like it, but it’s a little heavy so I only wear it outside of the house.  But, I also have my new hooded t-shirt, which I love:

2011-01-17_16-38-46_156

Yes, it does say Princess on it.  And, yes, it does have spaces for hands to go (and since it’s on my back, that’s so not going to happen).  That’s why I love it so so so much!

So, there’s an upside to looking like “a chicken”, “a rat”, “a baby greyhound”, “a goat”.  Yup, keep those epithets coming, folks.  Remember the story of the Ugly Duckling.

Yip, Yip, Yip, Yip
Izzi

Comments