A new friend?

Well, that was interesting. I made a new - um - friend yesterday. His name is Chouchou and he's a foreigner.
Now, I know that you're thinking that with a name like " Chouchou " he's from a different country, and he is. In some ways. He's one of those surfer boys from California, and you probably know how wild those surfer boys can be. He came to visit me yesterday, so that we could get to know each other. I was excited, and wore my prettiest pink sweater (the one with the turtleneck).
With chouchou-1
When he came with Marc and Alecia, I was so excited to see him. He's so little! When he came out of his cute blue carrier and I got to sniff him a little, I found out that he's a wild one…oh, those California boys! He ran around and chased balls (and started to eat my food!). He's got the cutest little face, and he's about 1/2 my size, so I felt like I was huge. And, you know that I’m watching what I eat, trying to stay away from carbs, so this revelation made me a bit sad. But, only for a short while.
But, I tried to play with him...or should I say that he tried to play with me. And, maybe it's because I'm not as young as I used to be, or maybe it's because he was so small and cute and I didn't know how to interact with someone who's smaller than me (although, when I met Wilson, I was okay, but he had Scarlett around so there's that). I was shy. Yes, there it is: I was shy. I didn’t know how to deal with this little rascal, so I got sort of quiet and only wanted to stay with my mama.
They stayed at our house for a while, and I (eventually) took off my sweater, since the ice had been broken. Here's a movie that Marc made of the two of us. I'm the white one that looks like a giant.

So, I'm happy that I made a new friend, and I hope that I get to see him again soon.
Arf, Yip, Yip, Arf,
Izzi

Comments