Thunda & Lightnin’!!!!!

It’s been a very strange night. I know that it’s still Winter, because I went for a very short walk today among the (melting) dunes of snow, and I got myself all covered in schmutz.  I don’t have to tell you that my short walk became even shorter, and the walk part became “carry.” But it was heed to stretch my paws in the great outdoors for the first time in a long time. I’m pretty sure I could smell Spring when I was outside (or, maybe it was the schmutz).

imageBut, here’s the thing: tonight, there have been great bursts of lightening and scary booms of thunder, and the thunder part makes me very scared. I have been shaking for quite a while now, and I just wish it would end. I’m just a little girl, and that noise is so big, bigger even than the bells that ring every Sunday morning next door, and which need my yipping and barking for minute after minute to make them stop (which they always do).

But, this thunder! Man, I just can’t seem to find the strength to fight that noise. I sometimes hide in Miriam’s closet downstairs, ‘cause it’s warm and cozy and really far away from the noise.

I hope that this will stop soon, so I can go back to being my normal, crazy self.

Oh, speaking of which, today I ran errands with mama and I got this sweet picture taken of me. I think that I’ll print it out so she can have it with her, just in case she goes away for a while. Y’know, like for five days to some Caribbean beach or something.2011-02-18_09-26-28_551

So, what do you think? I know what you’re thinking: cute and yet sophisticated, right? That’s the look I was going for and I think I nailed it! Eat your heart out, Bar Refaeli…there’s another gorgeous Jewish model in America.

Yip, Arf, Arf, Yip

Izzi

Comments