Happy 2015!

We always get so excited when a new year starts because we love to make resolutions. Keeping them? Well, that's another story. And, since we know that many of our thousands of readers are also working hard to change their lives in both major and minor ways, we'll keep it short.

Izzi: What I want most in 2015 is to be able to sleep more. I don't care if it's on the bed, on the floor, or on top of a pile of clean clothes. If I can end the year having slept 80% or more of it away, I'll feel good about myself.



Rozi: Well, I would say that I plan to eat less, but we all know that this is not going to happen. And, as much as I would have talked about sleeping, my big sister has already done that (and I don't want her to attack me any more than she has been doing). So, I'm going to say I want to try to get more sun. I love the feeling of the sun on my face and I love the warmth of the sun, so my goal will be to spend more time in the sun. By which I mean the sun beams that come into our house, since I really don't like the outside so much.

And, there you have it: our resolutions for the new year!

Arf, Yip, Arf, Yip,
Izzi & Rozi

Comments